Monday, June 21, 2010

Kodak Moments

Good Luck trying to keep this little girl still! I forgot to post these when she turned 11 months and I just thought it was so funny because I couldn't get her to look at the camara for more than one picture!
Some peaches for my Peaches! She makes this funny face everytime you look at her when she eats:)
Her new favorite fruit, KIWI! She can't get enough! But I had to cut back when her diaper was basically one big black kiwi seed! Ok, not really, but there was a lot and it kinda freaked me out for a second! Her new favorite thing to carry around are the travel size lotions and shampoos. She was never a pacifier baby, but when she found them in a little box on her changing table she new just what to do with it!
Excuse the dirty glass, but it's impossible to keep clean when everytime the dogs are outside, she goes up to the door and watches them while they bark at our neighbor's dogs! It's cute because she usually cheers them on and smacks the glass like "Show those neighbor dogs whose boss!" Haha! Hailey had a tournament last weekend, but she didn't care too much...mmm I LOVE LOVE LOVE that lip!
I made her some glazed carrots the other day and she chowed them down! She's had carrots before, but I don't know why I never thought to make them like this! Super easy too and very delicious! Even Kenny liked them, and he is picky about those veggies!
Kenny was in a wedding this past weekend and what a handsome groomsman he was!Helping mama clip her coupons! This little rocking chair was actually my dad's when he was little and Peyton LOVES it. Would you like some of my powdered donut grandpa? Oh I'm sorry, I ate it all, but I have some powder leftover!

1 comment:

.mommy.maui. said...

She is so precious! Love her! :)