Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Happenings...

There hasn't been too much going on around here. Peyton is still growing like the weeds in our backyard! I like the rain and I like our backyard, but I hate when it rains in our backyard! If weeds just grew inside the curbing, it wouldn't be bad because then we could just mow, but of course it has to grow in the rock! At least the weather is still nice in the evening so it's not too bad when we do yard work. I am really going to miss this weather. We have been taking advantage of it and going to the park down the street about every other night and playing catch. We gotta get ready for softball since I have been out for a season! I played a few weeks ago as an alternate when one of our friends' team needed someone and I was so sore the next day! So, I have been rollerblading (I know you're thinking "who does that still?" haha) But I HATE running (long distances) and it's a better exercise than just walking and that way I will still be able to move the day after a game when we play this summer :) I rollerblade about four miles throughout our neighborhood and it's quite relaxing. Anyway, Kenny has been playing on a men's team Tuesday nights and they have a really good team, but their record doesn't really show it. I am not sure what it is, but I don't think it is a winning one. We also went to one of Kelli's games that she was playing in and when you strike out you have to wear this! Haha! I think I am gonna have to make one for our team!This past weekend we went to a going away party for some family friends. We are going to miss them, but we will actually be visiting them in June! Sharon, the mom, and Natalie, the daughter, always fight over who gets to hold P when we see them. Although she likes both of them, I think Peyton has a sweet spot for Nat. Natalie was diagnosed with Leukemia last year and because of all of her treatments, she lost her hair. So every time we see them, she jokes and compares her hair to Peyton's...Nat's hair is definitely growing in faster:)Auntie Kel and P at the party!I don't think Peyton has ever seen a balloon...not that I can remember anyways, but she was really liking it!We went shopping at San Tan Mall last week and she got some new Vans! She also got some white ones too! Now we match!She only looks sweet and innocent,but she can leave messes like this...She unfolded all of the laundry after I had just folded it and she was looking at me like this...We were playing with her hair after her bath...well the hair she does have:)

1 comment:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh my gosh she is so precious and you look so cute in these pictures even though I can't see you straight on lol. I actually think rollerblading is coming back with a vengeance because I have seen several women doing it lately. So you're not a total nerd :)