Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This weekend went too fast like they always do! Katie, Kelli, Peyton, and I had a girls night at the salon on friday. Later, we ordered pizza with the guys and stayed up past midnight just talking, gossiping, laughing and playing with P. Saturday, we had a birthday party at Freestone for my little cousin Ryder, who turned 2! Katie and Jake met us there and off we went to Hailey's tournament which they ended up getting 3rd place. Sunday, we went to dinner at Kenny's parents and heard some good news...Kenny's brother, Rod, is getting married! Karen is so sweet and I am so excited to have her for a sister-in-law!
Happy Birthday Ryder! (He is the one in the middle)Peyton watching Auntie Hailey play softball...This fast pitch is much more exciting than your slow pitch, mom and dad!I got to get me some of this McDonald's coke! It's good stuff!We were going to watch Saturday Night Live, but there were a couple of party poopers who fell asleep too early!On our way to California. You guys are gonna make me sit by this crazy lady?! Well alright, I guess...We had to pull over and stretch for a few minutes.Drunk and underage...this doesn't look like safe driving!

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

HAHA! Peyton makes the funniest little faces, I love it! Sorry about your great gramps. I've never had grandparents OR great-grandparents around so I don't know what it's like to lose one. Looks like you cut your hair shorter again? I like it. Looks cute.

.mommy.maui. said...

Peyton is getting so big! We can't wait to see her again! Can you believe how fast they grow? Braxton still doesn't have any teeth though! lol! What a gorgeous family! See you soon!

Steve and Mallory Hoopingarner