Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Love...Besides Peyton :)

I just wanted to post how much I am in love with this man!I don't think there is a day that goes by that he doesn't make me smile or laugh. And he is a very good singer...just ask Peyton! He always sings, but he loved singing to her when she was in my belly...like this...(I love the serious expression on his face)We can be goofy with each other...Or serious...But he would rather be goofy...He loves his family more than anything and always puts us first. He is a hard-worker, loving father, devoted husband, and my best friend! PLUS...He is seriously HOT! Haha! I love this man!This picture is from about a year and a half ago, but it's one of my favorites of him. He is always (well, for the most part) clean cut, but for some reason he was opting out of getting a haircut. Maybe he didn't want to jinx the Cowboys because they were winning at this time? Who knows! But I do know that I just love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Alissa Mott said...

You two are adorable! :) Being married is the best! I am so happy that you found such a great guy..and you two DO make pretty cute babies together! ;)