Monday, February 22, 2010

Too cute not to share!

Peyton got a new toy and she LOVES it! I didn't even know they still had walkers! Well, I guess I never thought to look for them! I know it's a little boy-ish, but the other one was a cheesy pink princess one and the other was Winnie the Pooh. She cruises all over the place and it's perfect that we have so much tile because she doesn't get stopped by carpet until she starts heading into a room that she doesn't need to be in by herself anyway:)She will find the tag on anything and be more fascinated with that, than with the toy itself! I love how she is posing with her hand on her leg!Look at that little gut! Her shirt isn't too small, I had just sat her down and it raised up!

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Ryder had that same walker. Isn't it hilarious to see them cruise around in those things?

.mommy.maui. said...

She is such a sweetie Kara! Don't you just love her big belly? I swear I can't get enough of my little man's tummy! :)