Monday, January 18, 2010

It had to end sometime...

Well, the Cowboys just couldn't quite hang in there against the Vikings:( Oh well, better luck next year...hopefully. On Saturday, Peyton and I went over to our friends Gina and Tres' house to watch the Cardinals game. My sister and Tres were the only Saints fans so they were pretty happy. I didn't care either way. Then after that game, I went over to my parents' to watch the Colts game and we played poker with some of our other friends and family. I tripled my money...a whopping $12 were my winnings!...or would that be quadrupled?? Haha Anyway, I hate losing money to gambling so I said to myself once I lost the $4 in quarters I had in my purse, I would be done. Kenny went to a Coyote's game with our other friend Jeremy. He said it was a lot of fun and they had great seats. I think the 5th row from the ice. He called me after it was over and said he lost his hat. I asked him, "What? How did you lose your hat?" He said there was a hat-trick. I had no idea what that was so he explained it to me.(It's when a player scores at least 3 goals in a game, the fans throw their hats on to the ice) It was his Lucky hat, which was probably one of my favorites he has. It wasn't his "good luck" lucky hat, it was the brand "Lucky" that went with everything. At least it will be donated to charity. Now that I think about it, maybe it was his good luck hat and that's why the Cowboys lost...we'll never know:)
Me and Auntie Kel watching the Cards get their butts kicked! I can crawl, but it's only backwards!I was making some silly faces in the bath the other night!

Hold on a second mom, let me finish my food then I will give you a smile...Here it is! We just can't get enough of her!My mom got a new horse and I wanted to ride her so while my mom was getting her all saddled I was taking pictures of Peyton on some hay bales. I thought they turned out really cute! I love this one!
Peyton wanted a turn too...Don't worry, she really didn't ride, I just wanted a quick picture:)

2 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

She is SO cute! She looks SO happy all the time!:) your doing such a great job Kara!!

Melissa said...

Kara, I just have to say Peyton is BEAUTIFUL!! Just like her mama! Looks like you are having so much fun with her! I love the pics that are black and white with the touches of green! She is such a pretty baby!

~Melissa