Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our weekend!

Friday night was Matt's last football game:( They lost in the first round of playoffs, but they had such a great year! Matt played great all year and we are so proud of him!When Peyton wasn't watching Uncle Matt tear it up the field, she kept herself entertained with her toy.All bundled up keeping mama warm!Tired little girl...it was way past her bedtime. We also gave Peyton something new...squash! We think she liked it!I think she is really getting the hang of this whole eating off a spoon thing! We can't give it to her fast enough sometimes:)Mmmmm! Daddy that was good can I please have some more?She fell asleep on Kenny like this while he was on the computer and I just thought it was too cute not to post.Saturday night we out to eat at Outback Steakhouse! We picked up Jake and Katie, then Sasha and Matt met us there along with other friends from softball, my sister and her boyfriend, and some of their friends. We had a great time and there ended up being 15 of us! We dropped Peyton off at Rod and Theresa's and they had a great time with her! She got to hang out with Paige too! They found out that she really likes peas too...I guess she ate the whole thing! She was crashed when we picked her up!
Our first date night without the baby!Sunday, before the Cowboys game, we had a birthday party at the park! This is Peyton's 2nd party with her cousins! She saw a lot of people who either haven't seen her yet or it's just been a couple of months! Hanging out with Great Grandma Hill!She made a new friend on the slides! That afternoon during halftime, Rod and Theresa surprised me with a Birthday cake to celebrate my birthday, which was on Monday. They are so great!Monday, Peyton and I went to Target and Kohl's then went home to do some laundry. Kenny got home fairly early and him and Peyton gave me my gift. Kenny said he was getting ready to go into Kohl's to get a picture frame, but saw my truck there so he went to Bed Bath and Beyond instead lol:) He also got me a Victoria's Secret and Children's Place gift card in a really cute mommy card that he signed from Peyton. He's so cute...even if he does procrastinate;) Later that afternoon we went to Hailey's soccer game at her school then went to my parents' for Monday Night Football and celebrate our birthday!
A few months ago Kelli got hair extensions that are super easy to clip in and out and they look Awesome! I loved them and a couple times she put them in my hair when we were hanging out at my parents. Well, she knows that I would never pay that much money for them (I am not cheap, just frugal haha) anyway, she got me some! She put them in my hair, but kinda fast so you can see my real hair in the picture, but they look so good when they are in and styled right! It's real hair so you can color them too! They are so FUN and Kenny doesn't like long hair, but he actually likes these...maybe he's just being nice though:) Happy Birthday Kel! I love you and hope you had a GREAT birthday! And thanks for the extensions!

1 comment:

Alissa Mott said...

Awww! SOOO fun! Happy Birthday!! You look like you and your sister had a great day! Its so cool to see you guys so close! I love it..and Peyton is as cute as she always is! She is getting big!
So I just found out not very long ago, that your friend Katie..who I dont know at all, is a good friend of my husbands family! I guess her and Jordan used to play as kids, and her mom and my mother-in-law still go to lunch and talk! Small world! :)