Monday, November 2, 2009

My Little Ladybug

I had my heart set on Peyton being a Pea Pod for Halloween! I got online and I wanted to actually make her one, thinking it would be cheaper and not too difficult. But I ended up finding one at Target for $15! I was so excited and rushed to get it the next morning! When I first purchased it, almost two months ago, I bought the 3-6 months thinking it would be perfect by Halloween since she would be almost 4 months. Well, a couple of days before Halloween we tried it on her and it was too small! I went the next day to get the 6-9 months, but they didn't have anymore, of course! I was bummed, but I did find another cute costume in her size, plus it was already clearanced! So we saved a few bucks!
PopPop gave me my first candy bucket! He had to keep reminding daddy it was MY candy! Mmmm, what do we have in here? I think I will save this for later!What else can I find that I am not allowed to have yet?What a doll! We love her so much!We weren't home for Halloween, but I still wanted to carve a pumpkin!After we went "Trick or Treating" at Kenny's parents', we went to my parents' house. All the guys played poker and the wives took the kids to a haunted house. Peyton and I were the purse watchers and waited in the arcade. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a cute lady bug costume. She gives such great smiles for the camera. Bekah never has. Now we get a really fake camera smiles. Oh well. Glade to hear you had a great Halloween.