Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In other news...

It's official...My Fantasy team finally won! I know, 8 weeks into the season and still no wins! Until now that is! I actually played Kenny's team and he is in first place! He had one player last night, but I was up by quite a bit, I just didn't want to jinx myself:) I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't win because I probably don't even have a chance to make the playoffs and he could use the win more than I could...We'll see though! Every single one of my roster positions scored a touchdown except my kicker:) And if Roy Williams wouldn't have gotten hurt a few weeks ago, I probably never would have gotten lucky enough to pick up Miles Austin! And the Cowboys won! Did I just really post something that wasn't Peyton related? Haha I love that little girl and I love that she consumes every second of our lives now! (You should know I can't post anything that doesn't refer to her at least once)

No comments: