Monday, September 7, 2009

Nice & relaxing 3 day weekend

Saturday morning Uncle Matt had to finish his football game that was rained out. Then we went to Kenny's parents, ate some delicious bbq chicken with baked potatoes and watched the ASU game with Matt and Sasha! Sunday, Kenny had a football draft then we went to my parents for a good steak and potato dinner! Monday we slept in, went grocery shopping and came home and just hung out, watched tv, and played with Peyton! Here are some pictures from the weekend!
I am starting to fit into some of my 3 month clothes!Daddy Really likes this dress!Kenny's parents got Peyton a toy to hang on her crib. She doesn't sleep in there yet, but the other day I was doing some laundry and I put her down and turned it on and she was loving it! It was a little dark because it was overcast outside so she could see the bright lights really well!Tired little baby. It's so funny how she falls asleep with her hands up like that.Awww, you make me blush when you tell me how pretty I am!Swinging is hard work, but someone's gotta do itBeautiful baby girlAuntie Kelli wanted me to fall asleep on her...she must have been tired too! Since we found out we were having her, my parents said they were gonna get Peyton her first pony...and they weren't lying!Look ma, no hands! Yee Haw!

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

HAHA!! That horse is so cute! We still need to get together so I can hold her!!!

Alissa Mott said...

She is growing SOO much- Kara is is beautiful! :) Keep the cute pictures coming!