Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorry for the delay in our posts, she keeps me pretty busy through out the day...you'd think I could find time to put pictures up, but she doesn't take too many naps and when she does it's not for long. It helps though because she sleeps so well at night...or maybe it's because she is in our bed??? I know, I know, they aren't supposed to sleep with you, but it's usually because I accidently fall asleep and I think subconsciously, I know she is there. She usually starts out in her bed beside ours, but it's much easier to just grab her out of that and feed her in bed rather than to get up and feed in a rocking chair hoping that she will stay asleep as you lay her back down. Besides, I love cuddling with her! Anyway, my time management skills have gotten better and I have came to realize it's amazing what you can do with one arm and a baby in the other:) She is such a blast though and we are enjoying every minute of her! We love taking her out and she likes it too! We went and walked around the San Tan Mall saturday night because it was so nice out. We can't wait until Christmas-it will be even nicer! She is moving so much more and getting so strong too! She is also developing a little personality it seems like. She will smile so much in the mornings when she is waking up. We will keep talking to her and it's like she can't stop smiling...it's the cutest thing! Here she is enjoying some tummy-time!Hanging out while mom cooks dinner! She has hit the toys a couple of times:) How could you not cuddle with this little thing! Here are some of her morning smiles!

She also is getting ready for football season! She reads up on the Cowboys everyday with dad and she has already been watching their pre-season games. I made her a Cowboys bow and I had to make her a onesie because her jersey is too big to wear this year.

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

How do you make those CUTE bows!? She is getting cuter all the time I love it! I've been stalking the crap out of you for updates so keep them coming :) I know it's hard to find time though.

Lindsay said...

What a cutie. It is so much fun when they start to smile back at you. Even more fun is when they laugh.