Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Peyton is 1 month old!

This weekend we took Peyton out and about for the first time! She turned one month on Saturday! To celebrate her one month birthday, we took her to Babies-R-Us and got some toys, clothes, and other random items. We also went and saw Nonnie this weekend! She cooked us a delicious breakfast too! I am one Month old! You like my new hat? I can even wear it in the pool! They had a swimsuit that matched, but the style wasn't very cute.She is so funny!
She also had her one month appointment and everything went great! She weighs 9 pounds 10 ounces, and she has grown to 21.5 inches! The doc said she is doing great! Also, saturday night was the first night that I have been away from her for longer than 45 minutes! I had a bridal shower and decided not to take Peyton since it was in the bar section of the Grand Lux Cafe. So it was just her and dad for the evening! I was sad to leave her because I knew that I would miss her so much, but I knew she was in good hands with her daddy. I had a really good time, but I couldn't wait to get home! I had never been there before, and I will definitely want to go again because it was delicious, but with Kenny and Peyton! I recommend the Asian Nachos and Buffalo Chicken Rolls with extra buffalo sauce! Mmmmmm good! We also took her to the mall on Sunday! We were in The Children's Place and I found a really cute outfit and it ended up being cheaper than I thought! So I went to look for some more stuff while Kenny was walking around the store. A few minutes went by and Kenny came up to me, laughed, and said "Hey we either need to go or I need to buy a new shirt" because Peyton spit up on him! He said a little girl in the store saw right when it happened and she started laughing:) He just held her the rest of the time we were there with the burp cloth covering the stain on his shirt. We just laughed about it!

3 comments:

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

That was fast! She has gotten even more adorable. I cant get over those eyes. Nice work! I am starting to see a little more of you in her now. Keep updating :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She looks just like her daddy! Love her new outfit and matching bow...darling!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Did you ever tell Kenny about your first encounter with Ryder when he peed on your lap?? HAHA! Just wait til she pees or poops on Kenny. That'll be hilarious. And it will happen. Don't you just LOOOVE The Children's Place? It's my favorite.