Saturday, June 27, 2009

No News...(I guess is good news)

Not that we are getting discouraged because she will have to come sooner or later, but c'mon Peyton Lynn! She is already stubborn-I know, like her mom:) You are just too comfy in there and your daddy and I want to see your beautiful face! We had another appointment yesterday and I am still not dilated! Her heartbeat sounds great though so no complaints there and she is still jabbing her little fist, elbow, or maybe even a knee out of the left side of my stomach all the time. It's really kinda freaky because it looks like a golf ball when she leaves it there. She moves all the time and gets the hiccups everyday! I have been getting more contractions throughout the the days...a little uncomfortable, but they don't last too long. Our appointment is one day earlier this week than what it usually is because of 4th of July weekend! We'll let you know what happens!

After our appointment we saw Transformers! It was ok, but I liked the first one better. Kenny has been waiting so long to see this and I think the pregnancy has made it come quicker than what he thought. Since the time we found out I was pregnant he has been saying that he just hopes she holds out until after the movie comes out so we have one last official date:)

Kenny also had a game and they won! 10-3! Way to go YoungGuns!

1 comment:

Skaggs Family said...

Peyton, come out and play!! Preston wants to see you too! Well I hope its soon and I'm glad Kenny got to see his movie haha!