Sunday, July 5, 2009

She's coming!

We had an appointment on Thursday and unless Peyton decides to come earlier, my doctor plans to induce me Tuesday night! Once again, there was little progress at our appointment and he told us he was going to call upstairs to see what they had available in the few days after my due date and he would meet us at the desk. When we walked out he was talking on the phone and he just smiled when he got off and said your are all set for Tuesday night at 6! Obviously Kenny and I were expecting it soon, but it just really hit us then, especially when he told us the process. We have to call at 4 to make sure there is a room and if so we will be there at 6 and within 8 to 12 hours(that's what the doctor said, so hopefully it will be that fast) we will have ourselves a precious little baby girl! Here I am at 39 weeks and 5 days!
We also hope everyone had a fabulous fourth! We went swimming and bbq'ed at my parents and watched the fireworks at Schnepf Farms from my parents! Chloe even joined us for a swim. She has so much hair that it's hard for her to swim, but we were curious to see if she could and she did! Hailey also had a tournament this weekend and they won! Kenny wanted to go since their season is coming to an end soon and since they had two early games today, we decided to go since it wouldn't be too hot that early. Good Job LadyCats! We probably won't be updating in the next couple of days because we will be a little preoccupied since you know, we are HAVING A BABY! Wish us Luck! :)

5 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

YAY! I can't wait! I read on Kelli's facebook that you were being induced and I got so excited! I can't believe how much your belly has changed since I last saw you! So cute. Can't wait to see her!

Alissa Mott said...

Kara! I am SO excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck and congrats:)

Skaggs Family said...

Lots of luck!!! Can't wait to see her cute lil face!

srfdtgfg said...

OMG... Chloe looks so ridiculously funny in that picture! Haha! :) Also, for everyone wanting an update on Big Baby P, I will be posting a pic, or a few pics, a few hours after she is born! Stay tuned!

Lisa Dalton said...

Congratulations, guys! I just heard the news! Welcome Peyton!