Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday to my Poppy!

This man is awesome! He is my great grandpa and he is the cutest little man! He travels all over-driving himself too! No joke, he will be in Canada one week and Arkansas the next to go fishing and hunting! I love him! He had so many friends and family there! It was such a great turnout! Here is a family photo of a lot of us who were there. Of course my cousin Will and Kenny scoped out a football and we could find them nowhere else but the big yard outside playing! Then it all came to an end when their football was accidentally thrown into the lake:(

1 comment:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hey! Your mom took a picture of us at your baby shower and I really want it :) So whenever you get it form her will you either post it to your blog so I can copy it or e-mail it to me? Thanks!!! It was fun seeing you guys!
larkie@gmail.com