Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby Shower!

I have been so worried lately because the only thing that Kenny and I have done in the nursery was paint and even that is not completely finished! We only have some touch-ups to do, but I have had this nagging voice in the back of my head telling me "you have less than 7 weeks, she could be born any day now," but after having the baby shower I feel much better! I am a little upset though because I did not take any pictures, but one! So I figured I would at least post that one:) My mom took some that I will post later, I just haven't had time to download them onto my computer. Didn't Kelli do such an AWESOME job on my diaper cake?!?!
Sunday night I was up til midnight (which is about 4 hours past my bedtime) going through bags, I finally fell asleep, and got back up at 5:30! Worked a little more at unpacking gifts and fell asleep at 7:30 until 10. Then I went swimming for the first time since I have been pregnant which is very nice, by the way:) Then yesterday, my cousin came over to help me some more fold and put her clothes away. My parents and Kenny also surprised me and had the crib all set up Sunday night when I got home from my shower. We got the changing table set up last night so now I feel so much better because her room is finally coming along! This little girl is going to be so spoiled! She got tons of clothes, accessories, necessities, and much more!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That is such a cute diaper cake! I'm glad everything went well at your shower!

P.S.- You look so cute pregnant!