Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the moms had a great day yesterday! Kenny and I were apart for most of the day, but we both had a great time with our moms. My mom, my sisters, and I started off with church which was a really nice Mother's Day service that I really enjoyed-maybe because I will be a mom soon. We then picked up my grandma and went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Surprisingly, the wait was not that bad. We also went and got some stuff for the shower. Kenny spent the day with his mom and they went swimming and grilled. We both had a really nice time with them!

Happy Mother's Day to me! When Kenny and I registered there was a blanket that I thought was so cute. Kenny, being the cute husband he is, remembered and got it for me:)
I figured I might as well put up another "progress picture" :) She is getting so big! And she moves around so much! Kenny was kinda freaked out a couple weeks ago because he was feeling her move and she just stuck in a position where something hard and bony was sticking out. He quickly pulled his hand back and looked at me and said "whoa, that was kinda weird" lol But he is used to it now:) My heartburn has gotten worse, but the only new complaint are leg cramps that wake me up and my heels hurt at times, but other than that I love being pregnant!
As of today I am 32 weeks!

4 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

So cute Kara! :) Happy Mother's Day Girly! Next year you will REALLY have something awesome to celebrate!!

Ryan said...

oh my goodness Kara youre such a cute preggers lady haha. I cant believe it Im so excited for you guys. and Im not surprised with the name choice haha lets just say I have a nephew named Peyton after a certain football player ha. -Hannah

Ryan said...

oh p.s. im on my hubbys name obviously haha -Hannah

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Well no wonder you have heartburn woman! You are carrying her soooo high! Thanks for reminding me how terrible the heartburn is. Jon wants another baby and I am having a hard time agreeing to it because the discomfort of pregnancy is still so fresh in my mind! It's all worth it though as I'm sure you've heard a million times. You are the cutest pregnant lady with the cutest clothes. See you Sunday!