Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh, the poor Cowboys:(

We went to the game Sunday, which sucked because they lost, but at least we were able to go see our Cowboys live! We had never been to the new Cardinals stadium either! Our seats weren't the best...they were at the 50 yard line and high up, but you can see everything from anywhere in that stadium it seems like. I don't think we will be going to anymore Dallas games though...And to make matters worse, there are a lot of injuries! We might be bad luck!

1 comment:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Kara, it's McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. You and your hubby are so cute! I was just looking through blogs and found yours. It looks like you're doin great! Our blog is private, but e-mail me at kinzibaby15@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. I'd love to keep in touch!