Friday, October 17, 2008

Easy & delicious dinner...

I have only seen these sauces at Albertson's, but that's because I don't really go anywhere else...besides Walmart...but I have come to realize that Walmart doesn't have everything (especially good produce). Anyway, down the Asian food aisle, there are sauce packets with the brand name "Lee Kum Kee" on it. I have made the Kung Pao Chicken before (my favorite), but last night I made the Broccoli Beef. I used beef skirt steak and it was delicious! Just follow the directions on the back and you will have a delicious dinner in no time! The minute rice takes longer to cook actually, no joke! Let me know if you try it and what you think because I could make these dinners every night, but they only have maybe four or five flavors so they would probably get old! Just thought I would share:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.