Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still playing catch-up...Kelli's Bridal Shower!

For Kelli's bridal shower we had a small "luncheon" and it turned out great! When Kelli first started planning their wedding, she liked the idea of doing long dinner tables at the reception. When they decided to have the wedding in California the reception site only had round tables so I thought since we were having a luncheon the long buffet style table would work perfectly! We had it in my parents backyard and the weather was perfect! Everyone had a great time!A few of Kel's friends! Some family... Peyton couldn't get enough fruit! I finally had to cut her off the blueberries so she wouldn't get a tummy ache!My mom made creme brulee and chocolate mousse for dessert! We also made rainbow chip cupcakes, which are Kelli's favorite! I think she was a little hyped up on sugar here! Peyton was helping with opening gifts!My Aunt Julie made me a recipe scrapbook with her favorite appetizers, dinners, and desserts just like this and I LOVE it! Kelli was really excited to get one too! Doesn't she look so cute? I swear, she should be a maternity model!Stealing some of grandma's cupcake!Then stealing some of mom's!

3 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

What a cute bridal shower! You guys did a great job! I am excited to see more of Kelli's wedding pics! :)

.mommy.maui. said...

Kelli looks gorgeous and the food looks delicious! Rainbow frosting is my fave! Yummy! Peyton is such a sweetheart! We need to have you guys over again! :)

Unknown said...

KARA! Thank you so much for everything you did for my bridal shower and our wedding! I don't know what I would do without you! I love you!!