Monday, April 4, 2011

Lately...

I have been slacking on my blogging for the last month...or two...I was really excited to get some of Kelli's and Thomas's wedding pictures up so that is why that post happened so fast! Then I realized how many pictures I have from the last month or so and thought I should get those up before I forget! We have been spending a lot of time at the park before it gets too hot! I love summer, (mainly because I hate being cold) but I am not looking forward to lugging Peyton around in the heat, lathering her up on sunblock constantly if we decide to go outside, the weeds in our yard to grow out of control (which has almost happened) sweating profusely, taking showers three times a day because it's so stinkin' hot! Our electric bill:( You get the picture! However, I will take Arizona weather over anywhere else any day! Here are a few random pictures of our little lady! She woke up and I did not touch one piece of her hair before I took this! She LOVES her babies and their stroller! When we drive she has to have it in her lap or she freaks out...which is what happened right before I snapped this picture. We were at San Tan Mall when she threw a fit in front of American Eagle. I was inside paying and I look out the window to see Kenny standing there with Peyton crying and Kenny pointing to the truck as he was saying, "We'll be at the truck." When I met him at the truck he said she started crying because he put her in the stroller to change her diaper so she couldn't have her babies at the moment. You can tell she was a little upset still, but she was tired too...I know that's no excuse! She loves her babies! She LOVES drawing! She LOVES chocolate! At the end of February we went to Schnepf Farms with Katie, Jake, and Ryker! There wasn't much open, but we went on a train ride, went into the little petting zoo, and then they had the little store open where we got a cinnamon roll. The weather was perfect!

No comments: