Monday, October 4, 2010

Slackers!

I'm blaming it on Peyton haha...I don't want to say she is a handful, but she definitely keeps me on my toes and blogging just isn't a top priority when I would rather be playing with her anyway. Besides it's impossible to have my computer open when all she wants to do is pound on the keys or when I'm at the desktop because then all she wants is the mouse! I think I post the same stuff, but she is getting so big and she is so much fun! All she wants to do is play catch-which she is pretty good at throwing the ball and sometimes she will even catch it! She loves being outside so I can't wait for it to cool down during the day! She will play with her high chair, stroller and wagon forever-she LOVES the buckles and belts in them! She loves to dance too! I keep the tv on throughout the day even though she doesn't watch it unless there is music-then she will bust out with some pretty sweet moves! It's hilarious! She loves music! Especially the backyardigans theme. She will lean to one side and wave with the other hand. The other day she was playing with the stroller behind the couch I was sitting on and when that song came on I heard a smack and I looked over knowing she fell and waiting to hear her cry, well she tripped over the wheels trying to get around the couch to start dancing! She popped up and ran to the tv and started throwing her arms around like nothing happened!
She loves her some chocolate chip cookies!

One night we made Hawaiian Punch slushes and they were so good!Kenny felt funny drinking out of a maragarita glass...I told him we might as well use them since we don't use them for Margaritas!Peyton really enjoyed them too!This smile of hers is priceless! Hmmm...what can I get into next? When I was little, my hair was thin and stringy and my aunt called me "Mophead"...I think it's safe to say this is where Peyton got it from. Poor girl!Our little dare devil!

Here she was all ready for my dad's birthday celebration! How cute is she?!.Well there's a sad little story that goes along with this cute little dress. First off, she loved wearing this dress! She kept twisting and turning and bunching up the tulle and was enjoying every second wearing it. I saw her out of the corner of my eye twisting and turning and holding on to the skirt and right when I looked down she lost her balance or something and smacked right into the wall of the bar:( I knew it hurt and she started crying instantly and when I picked her up I put her against me. When I pulled her away to look at her forehead (where I though she hit) it was nothing but blood around her mouth and nose. I was on my way into the bathroom where Kenny was and when I walked in he freaked out like "what happened!" I think the blood all over my cheek scared him more than when I first saw the blood on Peyton! We were looking in her mouth to see if she knocked out a tooth, but it ended up being her poor nose:( Kenny was calming her down while I cleaned my cheek and when I went to check her I started getting teary-eyed because it was so sad:( I told Kenny, "Bless her little heart, she was just dancing around and smacked the wall" and then when Peyton saw me upset she started crying again. She got blood on it so I don't know if she will ever wear it again:(
Katie also had her baby shower a couple of weeks ago! Her pregnancy has flown by and I can't wait for little Ryker to get here! I'm having baby fever!

Last weekend we went to San Tan Flat for our friend's birthday and they had a live band and we could not keep her away from the stage! All she wanted to do was dance! She would bend her knees, stick her butt out and move her arms up and down! It was so cute! She fell a couple of times and was FILTHY from all the dirt! Braxton got into it too!She loves her chicken! Look at that dirty face!

No comments: