Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Miss Independent!

Sunday morning we went to church and we decided to leave Peyton in the nursery for the first time! We dropped her off and there was no looking back for her! She went right to playing! (Well, after she watched this other little boy scream bloody murder while probably thinking "What is this place and why are my mom and dad leaving me here?"-But then she went right to playing.) She has always either went into the service with us (when she was really little), or we've dropped her off with one of our parents so this was a big deal also because we've never left her with anyone other than our parents and my aunt! Don't tell, but I think Kenny was a little sad. He kept going back and looking in the class to make sure she wasn't crying, but deep down I think he wanted her to miss us and cry for us ;) She is a big girl though and there will be many days where we have to let her go even if we don't want to. She must have had a lot of fun though because she was crashed when we picked her up!

1 comment:

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

Happy anniversary Kenny and Kara! I hope you guys got to have a nice day together. I can't believe it has been 5 years!