Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lately...

Peyton loves to play "Patty Cake!" She especially likes to "roll it" and "mark it with a P" haha! I think I say this every new stage, but this is probably my favorite time because she is so sweet, yet so sassy too! She definitely has a little attitude and will shake her head when something doesn't go her way. We are gonna have to work on that before she becomes a teenager for sure! Last night we went to visit our friends, Katie and Jake, in the hospital and Peyton HATED when Kenny was holding their new baby, Ryker! (By the way I am super bummed I did not take one single picture when we were there! I was too busy staring at the handsome little man!)

We have been going for walks to the park and playing out back during the days! The weather is so nice!I think she will be "that kid that throws sand!" Getting her hands dirty! Kenny might have been having more fun than her!She loves to play in the kitchen while I cook...sometimes she tries to squeeze her way in between me and the cabinets or the stove. She climbs on the dishwasher and "helps" me unload it. She "cleans" the pantry. And she likes to "wear" the tupperware. It's really funny when she puts the strainer because it's almost like a perfect helmet on her.She definitely has daddy under her spell...just look at how cute she is...I don't blame him!The first few minutes of the Cowboys game Monday night, she was giving high fives like crazy...until Romo got hurt:( Helping dad with the truck.

No comments: