Monday, February 8, 2010

7 months, Fun Times, and Mom's Birthday!

For Christmas, my parents got me and my sisters tickets to the Reba McEntire and George Strait concert on Friday night and it was awesome! Leann Womack was the opening act and she was great too! We all met at Joe's Crab Shack-delicious, by the way-then headed off to US Airways Arena. That place went CRAZY when Reba came out and even more crazy when she came out to an encore of "Fancy"-which was cool because she came out in a taxi wearing a red dress (like the music video). If any of you watch Reba (the show) you would know Barbara Jean, well she was there and did a funny little skit with Reba too.George Strait-AKA The Man! What a good lookin' cowboy...I don't care if he is 57! LOLLeann WomackMe and Kel before the concert sportin' our bibs from Joe's-we're such nerds!Me and my beautiful little sis, Hailey! It was funny because she knew the few newer songs of Reba's that I didn't and I knew all her old ones that she wasn't familiar with.Girls night out! We had awesome seats in the Lexus Suite! We had such a great time dancing and singing!
Saturday was also my mom's birthday! So this was the perfect place to celebrate with her! She LOVES Reba and George (yes, we are on a first name basis with each other haha), so it couldn't have been a better concert! Not that I needed a break from being a "mom", but it was nice knowing that Peyton was in good hands having fun with her daddy at home! We had such a blast! Thank you so much mom and dad for such a great night! Saturday, Hailey had a tournament so we spent my mom's birthday at the ball field. Of course she didn't mind, as long as we were all together! Peyton enjoying some ice cream celebrating grandma's birthday!Superbowl Sunday! Even though our boys didn't make it all the way, we still showed them some love! It was a pretty good game to watch and I didn't care really one way or the other, but I am happy for my sister who is a Saints fan!Can you believe that I am 7 months today!Here are some pictures from the last week or so. Well, hello there!I got a big girl carseat! I can't use it until I am 20 pounds though, but I think I'm pretty close! Isn't it pretty!I think I am about over this baby bath tub, mom and dad! When can I move on to the real one?Peyton is getting so big everyday! I cant believe our little sweet p is 7 months! She is getting better and better at crawling. I give her time everyday on her stomach and she can pretty much do everything, except crawl forward. She will end up away from her toys by rolling around and scooting backwards, but it's just hard for her to get back to them so she gets frustrated! That's okay though, I don't really want her to start crawling just yet because then it's on to walking! She is so charismatic and will smile at everyone, but if you take her out of mine or Kenny's arms, it's all over but the cryin'! She loves her mommy and daddy;) She is finally getting more hair and still hates getting dressed:) She loves to gives "kisses" and she likes to bite/suck my chin...she only does it for a sec and usually it's when someone is holding her and I take her. Kelli always makes fun like she is saying "wait, is that you mom, let me check, okay it's really you." It's really funny! We love her so much and she is just the most precious thing.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That would be so fun to go to a Reba concert. Looks like it was a great girls night. I love it when my sisters and I go out together and just enjoy some girl time. It is amazing how much your younger sister looks like you.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hailey DOES look like you! It's crazy! I still can't get over how old and cute she is! She wears makeup and cute clothes and has awesome hair. Not as tomboy-ish as she used to be. I guess she's growing out of the long-boy-shorts-with-sneakers-and-sports-shirt-with-hair-in-a-braid phase like you guys did. HAHA! Peyton is a cutie bug. She seems really happy. Probably cuz you take such good care of her.

Skaggs Family said...

i love reba too!! she was my FAVORITE when i was little! that carseat is wayyyyy adorable! too bad Preston can't have a pink one.. haha! (this may be the firemans wife coming out in me but make sure you dont put her forwards in it until 1 years AND 20 lbs). Oh and P has that bathtub too and still uses it! I found out by accident that you can take that green thing that holds their butt out, and it makes it easier for them to sit up and play without being in the big huge tub quite yet! :o]