Thursday, October 15, 2009

Splish Splash I was taking a Bath!

Well, that's what happens when you splash!That's okay mama, it's fun!Yummm! My hands are so good! What! You didn't know my Aunt was the best?Ohhhh, she is gonna be mad!Haha! Just kidding with ya!Hmmm, let me think about that.Just Chillin'I got you a surprise Daddy...because I know how much you like dvd's! It was Grandma's and Aunt Debbie's birthdays this last week so we met them at Ruby Tuesdays for lunch and I was all smiles the whole time...well until I fell asleep.Then later when we got home me, mom, and dad went for a walk.Man, those trees just amaze me everytime!Did you say there are gonna be ducks?!?! Wait, what are ducks?Ohhh, so that's a duck.Mama showing me some more ducks!But mom I don't wanna take a picture! We are missing the ducks!I love how she looks at him. It's like she knows he will never ever let anything happen to her.Me and my precious baby girl!Oh and I got another hat! The one Dad liked so much! When mom and I were at the mall we found this on clearance at The Children's Place for $3!!Family! It can't get much better than this!

3 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

Kara, you have the CUTEST little family!! I love all of the pictures! It looks like you are handling being a first time mom SO well, and are having so much fun with her..and you have such a happy baby! Almost all of her pics, she is smiling! :) Love it!! :)

srfdtgfg said...

i love peyton... and you and kenny, but i REALLY love her! :)
-love auntie kel bel

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I love how big her eyes get and what a chunk she's becoming. So cute!