Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I turned 2 months last week! Mom and dad are loving my fancy dresses that I can fit into now! My Great Grandma Linda got me the lime green one and Great Grandma Hill got me the turquoise one.

She is such a happy baby!I am thinking about taking up boxing...She has been into lights and mirrors lately! She also loves to lay on our bed and watch the ceiling fan too! Her swing has a mirror that she has discovered! Or she might be looking at the mobile...
Just relaxing! I love these pajamas! They make her body look so long which is funny! They are so convenient too. They keep her warm since she always kicks her blanket off. It's also easy to change her diaper in the middle of the night.
I am still not taking a pacifier, but every once in a while I find my thumb. I just have to concentrate really hard! :)Daddy taking pictures of me and mommy! The other night I was kissing her face and she slowly tilted her head back and I just kept kissing her chin and neck. It was so cute because she was so relaxed. We also had our first softball game Wednesday night and I was really looking forward to playing, but the other team didn't show up! So we scrimmaged a team that played right before us. Matt also had a football game, which they won! Hailey had a softball tournament, they took 3rd against 16 year olds! This was Peyton's first tournament! We only went to the morning game and evening game since it is still too hot during the day. We also enjoyed watching football! And the Cowboys won! Dad was a happy camper! By the Sunday night game I was pooped! Too much football for me in one day! I fell asleep while Auntie Hailey was holding me. Look at those cheeks!
Our poor baby went to the doctor for her two month check-up and had to get 2 shots- one in each thigh:( But everything looked great the doc said! She has gained 2 pounds since her last appointment and grown to 23 inches! She is in the 50th percentile for weight, length, and head. Our appointment must have been too early for her so she needed to take a little nap when we got home.

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh man...I gotta see this little girl before she becomes a teenager! Call me sometime! I got a new phone and lost all my old numbers so I don't have yours anymore. By-the-way, I LOVE her white sandals with the flowers on them. So freakin cute!

Alissa Mott said...

She is the cutest little thing, and shes getting so big! I can't believe 2 months all ready! You guys look like yoru doing a GREAT job :)