Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 weeks old!

I can't believe our little Sweet P is two weeks old already! Everyday I will stop what I am doing, pick her up (if I am not already holding her) and whether she is sleeping or not, I will just stare at her and soak her precious little face in! I know she is going to grow so fast because these last couple weeks have flown by! We are so thankful for her and there is not a day that goes by without recognizing that we are so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful, and happy baby girl!She wasn't too sure about the whole bottle thing, but we think she likes it now!Getting ready to get her diaper changed...luckily, you can't hear the sound that is coming out of that little mouth!She loves kisses from Daddy!Leaving a nice little present in my diaper for mom and dad!So precious!Just hanging out! Oh yeah, and her umbilical cord fell off so she will be getting her first real bath later! That should be fun...considering she hates to be on her back and she freaks out when we sponge bathe her! There will be some Kodak moments I am sure!

3 comments:

Skaggs Family said...

She is just so cute! I can't wait to see her again! Preston HATED the sponge baths. BUT he LOVES LOVES LOVES the real bath, so hopefully Peyton will too. It obviously makes bathtime fun for everyone!!! So happy for you guys and let me know when you want some company lil mama!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Yay! I love the updates! I think her looks have changed already! Definitely enjoy her as much as you can (screaming and all) because one day you will look at her and wonder where your little baby went. THEN it will be time for another one :)

I gave Sonia your address so she can invite you. I'm assuming that's the sister you were talking about.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely DARLING. She looks like her daddy I think. My blog is public...Lara told me you wanted to be invited. It isn't private anymore. Your little family is darling. Congrats!