Thursday, April 16, 2009

Look what we won!!

We had another appointment yesterday and everything is going great! Now we are starting to go every two weeks! YAY! I cannot get enough of this baby girl's heartbeat! It's like the first time everytime:) Anyway, so after our appointment, we walked out of the room and to the desk to schedule another appointment. As we walked up to the counter the girl behind the desk says, "We got a surprise for you" and pointed to the end of the counter. At first, I didn't realize she was talking to me, then when I saw that she was looking at me I looked at the counter and saw this huge basket sitting there! She told me that they kept picking names until they drew my name haha! I thought she was kidding then Kenny told me after we left that when she said that, she looked at him and nodded her head like "no, really we did." I was so excited and anxious to see what all was in it! It had a couple books, a travel coffee mug, toys, diapers, wipes, and 24 bottles of ready to use formula! Plus the basket is perfect to use as a hamper!

3 comments:

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

Pretty nice prize! I totally agree about the heartbeat. We are still only having appointments every 4 weeks and I just feel like that is not enough! If I had one of those little machines I would check it every day!

Alissa Mott said...

How cute and how nice of your OB office! You guys must be so excited for this baby! I have been having the baby itch so bad..so we'll see. :)
We are in Ocotillo Landing..on ocotillo between ells and rittenhouse, is that close to you guys!? I am still trying to learn QC and have no idea where anything is! :)

Melissa said...

How awesome! =) You go to the OB office I used to go to. Dr. Gomez delivered Deacon! He is the best! I didn't win a sweet basket like that when I was there - but the girl at the checkout desk gave me that little ring stacker toy at one appt! So nice! Not too much longer for you! It flies by, especially once you reach the every two week appt's! Hope everything is going great! =)

~Melissa

www.mandmtresler.com