Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We really wanted to get the chair-rail done in Peyton's room, but we were afraid it was going to rain on our way home from Home Depot friday night so we thought we would wait until Saturday morning to go and get it, but that didn't work out too well either. Our house is nice and clean though:) I dont know why, but when it rains or it's overcast, it puts me in cleaning mode! Kenny, being the FANTASTIC husband he is, cleaned the toilets and showers:) Gosh, I love that man! On Easter Sunday, we went to a park and met Kenny's side of the family there. It was really nice to everyone since it is so hard to get together other than on a Holiday! After the park, we went by Nonny's to see her for a little bit. Here is an Easter egg that Paige and Nana made for baby Peyton! Here are all the men at the park
And here are all the ladies at the park
After that we went to my parents and had dinner. A bunch of friends and family came over. I thought I took more pictures, but apparently I didn't. I have this one of some of us watching the horses go crazy after being let out! I thought it was a good one.
Then some played football and kickball while the others just sat around and tried to digest all the good food we had! Our first official Easter Sunday family picture:) To think next year she will be here is so exciting! We can't wait!

1 comment:

Alissa Mott said...

I am glad you guys had a great easter! :) Where in QC do you guys live at?