Monday, January 5, 2009

We are having a baby!

We have so much to update on our blog! I definitely got lazy over Christmas! First off, we found out that we are having a baby! We had our first appointment last Monday to confirm it:) We could not determine a due date, but hopefully by our next appointment we will know a little more! We are super excited!!! It wasn't really planned, but it feels like the right time! I thought I might have been a few months already, but my doctor said I am definitely not that far along. I have felt great though, just tired. No morning sickness or anything...I know I am very thankful for that:) Kenny has a softball game tonight so I will update about Christmas and New Year's soon because we have to leave now!

5 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

yay!!! congrats! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Joy said...

That's so exciting! Being parents is the best!! CONGRATS!

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

Well it's about time! You two will have the most adorable children EVER. I can't wait to hear about the details. Congratulations to you both. I am very happy for you :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! Being a parent is one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

KARA!!! OH my gosh! I am so excited! I can't believe it! You're gonna have a baby! That is gonna be one cute baby! I am sooooo happy for you guys. AHHH!!! You shoulda called me! Love ya!