Thursday, December 11, 2008

The greatest band EVER!


Kenny and I went and saw ACDC last night! Let me tell you...Angus Young is INCREDIBLE! It was kind of funny because, however long ago the new ACDC cd came out, I was looking at the pictures in it and I had never seen Angus Young (or at least I never realized that was him) and when I saw him I asked Kenny, "You named our dog after that guy?" And I am so proud that is his name because Angus Young is AWESOME! These guys put on a great show! One really funny thing that happened at the show was at one point Angus Young took off his jacket and started being kinda dirty with it...don't really care to explain it...then he did it with his tie, then took off his shirt, and Kenny thought he was gonna pull his shorts down and moon the audience because of the way he had his back towards us, but he didn't. He pulled his shorts down, but had on ACDC boxers that just said ACDC across the butt. Anyway, he is an amazing guitarist and I am so glad that we got the chance to see them in concert! I wanted to sneak my camara in, but that would have sucked if they found it and we would have to walk back to the truck and stuff so I only took one picture right before the concert.

1 comment:

Joy said...

One of my students went to that concert too and he said it was awesome! That's really cool you got to see them in concert, it sounds like you had a great time!