Saturday, September 6, 2008

So FUNNY!

My friend, Joy, posted this picture from a website that created a picture of what your baby would look like with your spouse. I just had to upload pictures to see how our babies would turn out and I am so glad I did! The little boy made me and Kenny laugh so hard!!!


What the heck is going on with his hair?! It looks like a toupee! If I ever cut or style my little boy's hair like this, PLEASE, someone slap me! But this was really fun, especially since we don't have kids!

2 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

haha..this was fun, I saw yours, and did one of my own.. my girl came out with the most blonde hair ever, but my boy had RED hair!? jordan and I both are re-thinking this someday baby thing..hah.

Anonymous said...

LOL....those are hilarious. I just noticed Lara had you listed on her blog...YAY...very cute pics. What fun. Your kids are darling...lol.