Monday, September 8, 2008

Cowboys...1-0!

Football is officially here! Yesterday we did nothing, but watch football, and it was GREAT! First, we went over to the Sparks' to watch the morning games and ate some fantastic breakfast burritos-thanks Katie! Then, we watched the Cowboys start off the season 1-0 with some friends and family over at Aunt Tammie and Uncle Skip's! After we watched that game, we went over to my parent's to watch the Sunday night game. The day just went by too fast! We are already looking forward to next week when the Cowboys play Monday night against the Eagles!

Now for some bad news...Tom Brady is out for the season! Well, that is just great for my Fantasy Football team! I do feel bad though, but I kinda hope the Jets can go all the way, just for Favre (and then lose to the Cowboys of course). Now with Brady out, I think that is possible. I couldn't imagine though if it was Romo who had been hurt. It was upsetting knowing that he had to get stitches from a hit yesterday! I couldn't imagine him being out for the season!

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

FYI....I made the eggs for those burritos!!! My wonderful wife cant get all of the credit = )

--theSNAKE

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Wish I understood all your football talk. HAHA! Love the baby pics. Please don't have any boys. HAHAHA Just playin. Guess what? Lindsey (Borelli) found my blog. You should check hers out. go to royalsaints.blogspot.com