Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Showers!

Over the last few months I have been to 3 baby showers! My friend, Kelly, my sister, Kelli and my sister-in-law, Karen! I love showers and these were no exception! My friend's was amazing! Her mom is such a great hostess and always has cute ideas for food and decor! I wish I took more pictures when I was there, but here is the only one... Check her mom's blog out though and you will see what I mean!http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/2011/05/kellys-baby-boy-shower-bow-ties-and.html We all met when we worked at Sports Authority, but they all went to Skyline with Kenny. I'm so glad I met this group of ladies and still remain friends!At my sister's shower she made a belly cast for people to sign at her shower. I put it under my shirt and Peyton didn't understand what the heck was going on! Here's a diaper cake I made for her shower! She looks so pretty pregnant! And she is a fantastic mommy, by the way! Little Tommi was born on the 27th of June! And we are so happy she is finally here!Karen's was fun too! It was a coed shower and those are always fun! Peyton loved all the balloons! Their baby isn't here yet, but we think any day now! We can't wait!Here's the diaper cake I made for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kara!
Thanks for sending your friends over to check out my blog post of Kelly's shower! I was wondering why I kept getting so many hits on that shower! Hahahaha...
Your a sweetie!

Rainey
http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com