Monday, January 10, 2011

Rod & Karen's Wedding!

Sorry for the delay in posts lately...I actually started this one a couple weeks ago and just never finished up my December posts except our Christmas.

Kenny's older brother was married on December 18th! Kind of ironic it was that date too because that was the exact date Kenny proposed to me 6 years earlier! Their wedding was so much fun and it turned out great! We had the rehearsal dinner at Logan's Steakhouse and we met a lot of Karen's family and friends from Texas.

The big girls let Peyton hang out with them at the rehearsal...I think because Peyton had snacks! Haha

Would you like some chicken with your ranch?The morning of the wedding Theresa and I went by Albertson's to get some snacks while us girls got ready at the venue. My other brother-in-law works there and he was playing "Santa" so I had to get a picture. Excuse the way I look, I didn't plan on taking a picture with him:)Here was Peyton during the ceremony. It was the only thing that kept her from crying and Kenny had a perfect view while he was standing up there and it took all he had to not laugh out loud! She missed her nap that afternoon so she wasn't being very cooperative when I wanted her to sit. At the last minute before the ceremony started I switched seats and sat on Karen's side in case I had to slip away with her. Otherwise, I would have been stuck and the only way out would have been down the aisle in the middle of it...um, no thanks!She was waving to everyone that drove by while we waited for the wedding party to get their pictures taken. She's so friendly!Me and Nonni!Paige and Peyton goofing around!Peyton didn't like sharing her Nana with Paige! Kenny: Hey P, these moves are how I stole your mama's heart!
Peyton: Oh Daddy, you are embarrassing me! Let me show you how it's done!

No comments: