Monday, July 26, 2010

Peyton's 1st Birthday!

She had quite the turnout with all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents who showed up to celebrate a special day for a special girl!Here was her cake! A friend of my sisters did it and not only did it look fantastic, it was so delicious too! (To see some of her other cakes go to http://sugarmamacustomcakes.blogspot.com-sorry, but I'm not sure why you can't click the link)Don't I look cute in my lovely birthday tutu and bow that Auntie Kelli made me!Opening up all my presents that my sweet family gave me!Playing with my cousin, Ryder, and my new stroller!I have so many more pictures and I know Uncle Skip got some really good ones too! As soon as I have more time, I will post them!

2 comments:

.mommy.maui. said...

Too cute! She must get her good looks from you Kara! hehe Just kidding Kenny! Can't wait to see you Saturday! A few of us are getting together later in the evening after Dalee's party at San Tan Flat if you guys want to join us!

Matt and Nikki Smith said...

Wow. 1 year old?! I guess that means it's time for another one right? I just love that top picture of Peyton in the red dress. What a sweetie pie Kara :) Happy birthday Peyton!