Saturday, July 24, 2010

Date Nights

My mom's friend had some tickets to the D-Backs game Thursday night that weren't going to be used so she gave them to us! Our seats were on the 3rd base line in the 19th row plus she had a parking pass that couldn't be any closer to the stadium! Since she gave us four, we invited my cousin Josh and his girlfriend Brie! We had so much fun! Josh just turned 21 last week so he was excited to buy a round for him and Kenny! Cotton candy, YUM! I thought the Randy Johnson one was so funny because of his hair!
Since we had Peyton, we don't go out as often. It's definitely not due to lack of babysitters-we have a PLETHORA to choose from, we would rather just stay in though. As much as we missed our Sweet P, we know she was having fun with Kenny's parents. On Friday, we decided to keep it going and went on another date, just the two of us though, and leaving Peyton with my parents this time! We went to the movies for only the 2nd time since P was born! I am so glad that we have our families so close that when spur of the moment decisions come up we are able to leave her in good hands. Our parents are always telling us that it's good for us to get out and I am so glad we finally did. Our little date nights were so much fun and after almost 9 years of me and Kenny being together, I am still so in love with him and can't wait for more date nights to come!

3 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

Aww! Good for you guys!! People are all ready telling Jordan and I how important it is to still have date nights,and make time for just the two of you..no matter how much you want to be with your baby 24-7. Once in awhile, it's GREAT! So, we plan to do that every so-often as well. Jordan and I are also home-bodies. I would much rather be at home most of the time, but a night out once in awhile is always fun! You guys are so cute! :)

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hold the phone...you have only been to the movies twice in the past year???? KARA!! lol. You guys DEF need to get out more. I love my kids more than life but I gotta have my breaks and keep my sanity. I don't know how you do it. You and Kenny need to take a kid-less vacation together.

.mommy.maui. said...

That is so funny! We went to the D-backs game on Wednesday night! What are the odds?! haha We brought Braxton with us though cuz all of my family was there to pass him around! :) He was a trooper too... The game went 14 INNINGS! Loved it though!