Monday, December 21, 2009

Forget my two front teeth... All I want for Christmas...

IS THIS MONSTER! I swear, if she was old enough to ask herself, there is no way her daddy could say no with a smile like that:)Friday night we went to Bass Pro and Peyton met Santa! I saw in the paper the weekend before that they were doing it for free so we picked up Katie and Jake on the way and off we went! They had the coolest set-up and the line wasn't long at all! She fell asleep on the way and woke up about two people before it was her turn and she was in such a great mood. She was smiling, but I didn't wanna hold up the line and wait for her to smile for the camara.They are going to make great parents! Look how cute they are!Papa Bob is gonna teach me how to hunt! Grandma is gonna show me how to ride a horse!
They are just way too cool for us! How did we ever get so lucky to marry them?!

No comments: