Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Bloggin' :)

This last week has flown by! I am not complaining or anything though:) Last week ended great which started a good weekend too! Thursday night Kenny's men's softball league went 1 and 1 to the number 1 and 2 teams. Then Friday night, our co-ed softball team went 2 and 0! That was mine and Kenny's first night playing because they were the later games. Saturday, we hung out around the house, cleaned a bit, then I went and played poker with my mom and cousins while Kenny played with my dad and some friends. We ended up winning about $23, which is good for playing with quarters. I love winning money! Sunday, we watched football that morning with my parents then went to Kenny's parents' for the Cowboys game-which they tore it up-AGAIN! I went 1 and 2 in fantasy! Horrible! At least I am 3 and 0 in one league though. Kenny went 2-2-1...the two games he lost was by 2.1 points combined! He was freaking out Monday night watching the last of his players! Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

No comments: