Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy weekend!

Thursday night, Kenny had a couple softball games and won both! Friday night, we had a a coed double-header and won...too bad Kenny and I weren't there to see it though! But, that's okay because we were at Matt's game, which they won too! Saturday, Hailey had a tournament way over on the west side...They played well, but only ended up 1-2 in the tournament. That night we went to Dave & Buster's for Chris' birthday! We had never been there before, but I can guarantee we will be back! That place is fun! I am not sure what my favorite part of the evening was...watching Kenny and Joe dance on that game "Dance Revolution" or beating Kenny more than once in basketball! I scored a personal record of 52 points! Kenny didn't wanna play anymore after that! But it was a lot of fun! Sunday, we made breakfast, watched some football, then went to our parents' later in the day! Busy, but FUN!

No comments: